1. Warranty E-Ride warrants to the original retail purchaser ("you") that the Greenwit product for which this warranty has been issued is free from defects in material and workmanship as follows
a) The Greenwit electric bikes come with 12 months warranty.
b) Greenwit electric scooters warranty period is 24 months for the motor and controller, 12 months for the frame.; and 6 months for the battery charger;
(c) All 12V SLA batteries come with 180 days warranty and Li-Ion batteries come with 24 months warranty.
(d) The products on clearance sale come 'as is' with no warranty.
(e) The following parts are not covered by the warranty: Tires and tubes; Brake parts; All cables; Bulbs; Kick-stands; Seat and hand grips; Rubber parts; Cracked or scratched body panels.
If a product is found defective within the warranty period, Greenwit will repair or replace the defective parts free of charge providing that the defective part is returned; shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. This warranty does not cover any Greenwit product that has been damaged as a result of misuse, neglect, unauthorized service, or has been used in any way contrary to the operating instructions as specified in the Owner's manual for this product.
2. Return policy (a) The purchased product can be returned within seven days from the date of receiving, providing that it is in its original shape and package and accompanied with the original proof of sale; 3.5% restocking fee applies (b) Items being returned because of damage in transit, incorrect item sent, or are faulty, will have the return shipping costs reimbursed to the customer. Please inform us in such cases as soon as you notice a discrepancy or damaged product; (c) If the product has been purchased on promotion and other items have been delivered, the customer must return all such items as well or their cost will be deducted from the refund. (d) The products on clearance sale cannot be exchanged or returned.
3. Warranty Limitations
The duration of any implied warranty or condition, of merchantability for a particular purpose, or otherwise, on this product shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. In no event shall Greenwit be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, of merchantability for a particular purpose, or otherwise with respect to this product, except as set forth herein. Some provinces or countries do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts and some do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary, from location to location. This warranty will be interpreted pursuant to the laws of Canada. The original English language version/meaning of this warranty controls over all translations and Greenwit is not responsible for any errors in translation of this warranty or any product instructions. This warranty is not intended to confer any additional legal, jurisdictional or warranty rights to you other that those set forth herein or required by law. If any portion of this warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such finding will not invalidate any other provision. For products purchased in countries other than Canada please contact Greenwit's authorized distributor in that respective country.
4. Risks Inherent to Operations
Operating a Light Electric Vehicle (LEV) involves risks and dangers that may cause serious bodily injury. These risks and dangers also include but are not limited to paralysis, disability, dismemberment, and death. These inherent risks may be the result of purchaser’s own actions or non-actions involving: themselves, others, or specific circumstances of the activity occurring, or the neglect or negligence of themselves and or others. There may be other risks known or unknown to Purchaser. Purchaser assumes all risks and fully assumes and accepts responsibility for events that may not be foreseeable including economic loss, social distress, losses, costs, and damages caused as a result of person’s vehicle riding activities.
5. Purchaser Responsibility
Purchaser understands the nature of riding LEV and acknowledges that he or she is qualified to operate a LEV as purchased from Greenwit. Person understands that they must abide by provincial or state laws and be in proper physical condition to ride a Motorino scooter. Purchaser is also responsible to inspect the motor vehicle before using it to make sure that the motor vehicle is safe to use and in riding order.
6. Payments. (a) A $25.00 service charge will apply for any late payment, including NSF check or declined credit card charge;
7. Deposits. A $25.00 processing charge will apply from a paid deposit when the order is cancelled.
8. TOWING CHARGES: All towing charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.